Metis Secure delivers software and hardware products that help you protect your people, facilities, and assets when an emergency strikes.
- Metis Secure Command Center software enables control, integration, and automation of emergency communications, life safety, and security systems at your facility or campus. It provides operational control to these systems from on or off site, via internet browser or mobile device. When integrated with your site’s existing communications devices–such as IP phones, digital signs, computer screens, and PA speakers–the Command Center acts as the hub for your Emergency Communications Information Management (E-CIM) system.
- MS-5100 and MS-6100 indoor and outdoor Emergency Help Stations provide a fast and effective communication link to strategic site locations. They enable you to broadcast multi-modal emergency alerts—including voice directives, flashing lights, sirens, and text on the built-in LCD screen. They also provide built-in, inbound help call functionality–via two-way, hands-free, live voice—between people in need and security personnel or police. Each Help Station is battery-backed and acts as an independent wireless network node, forming a redundant communications and power network that helps ensure that the system still works even if phone, power, and internet fail in a crisis. For those who need a discreet way to signal for help, Metis Secure offers a line of software and hardware-based panic buttons, plus a mobile panic app.
- Metis Secure software and hardware easily integrate with both network and analog security and life safety systems—including access control, IP video, handheld radios and mobile phones, hazardous materials and other sensors.
MS-5100 Indoor Emergency Help Station Features:
- In a mass emergency, alert everyone at your site in seconds, and provide actionable emergency voice instructions. In the case of a smaller incident, alert and instruct just the people at the affected location
- Send targeted instructions to specific locations via text to speech
- Multi-faceted alerts are highly intrusive, with voice, text, sirens, and lights
- Help button connects people in need with security via two-way, hands-free, live voice communication over IP networks
- Help Stations can be set up to connect people in need directly with security patrols via their handheld radios or mobile phones
- If central power, phone, text, and internet networks fail, Help Stations automatically switch to battery and wireless mesh network backup, so they still work when other systems are down
MS-6100 Outdoor/Rugged Emergency Help Station Features:
- Endpoint of a comprehensive IP-based emergency notification and communications system
- Supervised system automatically alerts operators in cases of tamper, power, or other operation issues
- Features triple-redundant communication technologies (Wi-Fi or Wired Ethernet, Wireless Mesh, FM-RBDS)
- Delivers targeted messages in seconds, with voice and text display, sirens and flashing lights
- Includes all of the features you expect from a ruggedized Station: molded UV-rated bright safety yellow enclosure; extreme weather resilience (-20° F to 150°F); NEMA, UL/cUL 50/508, CSA Std. C22.2 type ratings of 1, 3, 3s, 12, 13, 4X
With the Metis Secure system, our client has a reliable method of seeking help in an emergency situation via the link between the on-site units and our security operations center. We can respond to calls for help while knowing the exact location of the caller, and send emergency notifications to the units if needed. Our client can immediately request help where they need it, when they need it most. The system was simple to install, and the software is powerful and easy to use. The system is also capable of integrating with video and access control systems as part of a comprehensive security system.